Founded in 1910 by Peter P. Kanai in the McKees Rocks Area of Pittsburgh. In 1923 he was persuaded to open a branch in the "Run" of Greenfield. Our current location was purchased in 1943. After a year of remodeling the funeral home opened in 1944 with Edward P. Kanai Sr. as Funeral Director. In August of 1968 he became ill and passed the reins to Edward P. Kanai Jr. who is still active along with his son Edward P. Kanai III. With over a century of service we hope to be a service of the community for many years to come.